The Who, What, Why, When, and Where

WHO am I?

Well that's easy, I'm Andy Jackson (A.K.A. Wisdom_Mcr) and I'm originally from Salford, Manchester, UK. I am a web programmer and a music freak. I listen to music 75% or more of the time I'm awake and I listen to almost all kinds of music.

WHAT is this blog for?

The blog is for me to post my thoughts on some of my favourite types of music, my top 5 or 10 songs by specific artists or bands, reviews of new and old bands, artists and songs. The blog is also here to let anyone who wants to, share their thoughts too.

WHY am I doing this?

I am doing this blog for several reasons but mainly to express myself and my personal opinions of my favourite music, songs, artists, bands and genres. I am also creating this blog to keep a track of what I am listening to and when. It will be good for me to look back and see what music I listened to at different stages.

WHEN am I going to update the blog?

Hopefully I am planning to update the blog on a regular basis depending on circumstances. I do hope other people will comment on my blog and share their views and maybe provide me with some further inspiration.

WHERE do I see this blog in the future?

In a year, 2 years, 3 years + time I want to see my blog being somewhere people can come, browse and leave knowing a little bit more about me and the way my mind works so maybe they can let me know :)

Peace

Andy
Wisdom_Mcr
 

CLICK for WU KICKS!